Who We Are?
We are a professional, creative team of event management specialists. Shree Events has combined for 8 years of experience producing high-quality events of every type and scale. Our passion is managing behind-the-scenes to deliver a superior event experience for your audience. We thrive on delighting you as valued customer by helping you host events that meets or exceed your business goals.
Why Do You Need a Professional Event Management Partner?
Your reputation depends on external perceptions of your company. A well-executed corporate event can boost your credibility with employees, clients, prospects, media and other stakeholders. But a flawed event can often cause irreparable damage.
So you need experts who
CAN MAP OUT AN END-TO-END EVENT PLAN100%
CAN EXECUTE MANY LOGISTICAL TASKS TO DELIVER A QUALITY EVENT100%
MEASURE EVENT OUTCOMES100%
So Shree Events can manage every step in the event process. We will handle the intensive event logistics management and your team will stay focused on the other strategic activities.
What We Can Do for You
You can rely on us to manage end-to-end logistics for your event.
Our core responsibilities will include:
- Event Plan Management – Maintaining a task plan that thoroughly details all event milestones.
- Event Budget Management – Managing a central event budget and recording all relevant event expenses.
- Site Selection – Conducting venue research, coordinating site visits and negotiating venue contracts.
- Vendor Management – We have all the logistics in-house for any event, starting from a full scale concert sound & lighting equipment, to a simple projector hire, we have the right equipment for you.
- Premium Management – Researching and procuring giveaways for your event – including attendee gifts and drawing prizes, if desired.
- Onsite Event Execution – Ensuring venue setup meets expectations, greeting attendees and overseeing all vendor activities to achieve a seamless event.
- Celebrity and Artist Management – We do organize events with celebrities and artists, adding more stars and sparkle to an event, May it be a college fest, wedding, a corporate or a product launch.
- Post-Event Analysis – Delivering a post-event report detailing event performance against goals to help prepare for your next event.